Anchor University JUPEB Admission Form 2018 | Guaranteed 200L Direct Entry.
Get Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level through JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) into Anchor University, Lagos – See Application Form, Eligibility, Courses and Duration, Entry Qualifications and Examination Dates for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Anchor University, Lagos through the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applicants Gets Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level through JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board).
JUPEB is a National Examination body saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students, who have undergone approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice
The programme is an intensive coaching curriculum aims at ensuring adequate exposure to fundamentals of concepts and preparation of eligible students for University direct entry admission and a good head-start for University work.
The courses of study which are those of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) subject include Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Government, Account, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Economics, and History. Students are required to choose any three subjects. The certificate obtained by graduates of the programme will be tenable in several universities in Nigeria and in some foreign universities.
Admission is based strictly on merit and entry requirements and in proportion to the admission quota of the University for the various Faculties.
Students are admitted into the JUPEB Programme under the following Faculties and subject combinations:
The duration of the Programme of courses for the Board’s Examination is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Applicants for admission into JUPEB Programme must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested applicants are to log on to https://aul.edu.ng/students/home.html
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed.
- NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary. You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
- If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
Entrance Examination date will be communicated.
For further enquiries, please contact: Ag Registrar on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.