HOME | WAEC UPDATE  | UNI UPDATE  | ENT UPDATE 





« | »

See Trending Photos As Niger Delta University Student Got Electrocuted In Bayelsa

A Young promising Man identified as Ingomunapagaye Jonah has died while he was trying to fix a disconnected wire with current last Night in Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe LGA, Bayelsa state.
DailySchoolGist Blog reached out to His close family who Said the guy was warned by his mom not to touch it, since he knew nothing about electricity, and there was Light also..
But he refused and tried connecting it when she left for bed around 10pm yesterday…
He was electrocuted while cellotaping the wire, and he unconsciously fell on it, his girlfriend who was inside his room alerted neighbors..
He was rushed to Igopiri Hospital in the Community but was pronouced dead on arrival..
Until his death, The man was a student of Niger Delta University..
So sad..

See Trending Photos As Niger Delta University Student Got Electrocuted In Bayelsa
See Trending Photos As Niger Delta University Student Got Electrocuted In Bayelsa
See Trending Photos As Niger Delta University Student Got Electrocuted In Bayelsa

Source: my school gist

Like this:

Posted by on February 26, 2018.

Tags:

Categories: Featured

0 Responses

Leave a Reply

« | »




Recent Posts


Pages



%d bloggers like this: